Digital Signage Date and Time Apps
- Go to the Management Console.
- Click on the playlist then the layer where you will add Date and Time App.
- If the layer has no media, the apps dialog will open. Otherwise, click on Add New
- Click on Date and time apps.
- Click on one of the date time presets
Date and Time (24Hrs), Date and Time, Digital Clock (24Hrs), Digital Clock
- Start typing the location you want to display date and time for.
- Click on the desired location from the list. The date and time that you will display will be the local date and time at the chosen location
- Click Save
- What you see is preview of that date and time app. The real date and time will be available on the screen after publishing
- To change the location, click on Edit and type in a new location
- Type in the countdown text
- Type in the countdown message at the end of the countdown
- Pick the date and time of the end of the countdown
- Check Show weeks when applicable to show weeks in your countdown, if not checked the countdown will be in days, hours, minutes and seconds
- Type in the location of the countdown to adjust your countdown to a certain timezone date and time