Use the twitter ticker app to create a twitter news feed from a twitter account.
This App can be used in 1920x120 layer only.
- Go to the Management Console.
- Click on the playlist then the 1920x120 layer where you want to add a twitter ticker
- If the layer has no media, the apps dialog will open. Otherwise, click on Add New
- Click on Text Tickers
- Click on Twitter ticker
- Type in the twitter account (without @)
- Choose the number of tweets
- Choose the text color for your ticker
- Choose the background color for your ticker
- Adjust the ticker speed: 1 is the slowest, 10 is the fastest
- Choose your scroll direction, default is left to right
- Click on Save