Supported Windows Versions
Windows 7 onwards (7,8,10 and 11).
Supported Features (Beta)
Easysignage for Windows is in beta. Below are the supported features:
- Follow us App
- RSS and News App
- Text Tickers Apps
- Google Docs
- Google Slides
- Google Sheets
Automatic Software Update
Pre Installation steps
On the windows player, make sure the following steps are done before installing the digital signage app.
- Log in to the digital signage windows screen
- Disable the screen saver
- Power Options: Under Control Panel, in the power options, set the PC to never dim the display, never turn off the display and never put the computer in sleep mode.
- Clean Apps: Uninstall all unneeded programs to prevent interference with the digital signage app.
- Disable Auto Update of Installed Apps (printer apps, Adobe Acrobat) to prevent them from popping up on the screen while digital signage is playing.
- Make sure you have the latest Edge, Chrome or Chromium Browser is installed.
Install Digital Signage App
- Download the Digital Signage App from the below link(s).
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Double click the downloaded file to start the digital signage app
- An Unknown Publisher Warning will appear, click on More, then on Run Anyway
- Wait for a few seconds, the hash will appear
- You can now add your screen from the management console
Start on boot
- Create a desktop shortcut of the app.
- Copy the created shortcut from the desktop to the startup folder of the Windows, so the signage app will start automatically every time the Windows boots. The steps depend on the screen’s windows version.